If you're thinking of moving, here are a few of the pluses to life at Plaza de Oro that are covered by your maintenance fees -
- Located in one of the best neighborhoods in Louisville. A park-like setting provides peaceful surroundings.
- Situated mere blocks from the heart of St. Matthew's entertainment, dining and shopping center
- Lobby callbox provides secured access to the building
- Covered parking spots for owners
- Fenced outdoor courtyard with picnic area with water feature
- Summer lawncare and landcaping as well as wintertime snow removal
- Sixth floor rooftop clubhouse, equipped with full kitchen, restroom facilities and a large outdoor deck is available to owners for entertaining
- Secured bicycle storage in the garage
- Water, Sewer, Trash and Recycling provided
- Cable TV via Spectrum included and provided to each unit
- Wifi provided in the lobby and penthouse
- Master Insurance policy that covers the structure, property and all common elements
Below are the Master Deed, our house Rules and Regulations and a few recent Board Meeting minutes for you to review.